Monday, May 31, 2021

3/1/21 ~ Wear a Hat Day/Dr. Seuss Week!

 

Dr. Seuss week is one of my favorite!  It is so fun to pull out all of those beloved children's books and share them with my kiddos!  Of course, we have to have Seuss centers for the week as well!  This week, the kids also got to dress up each day.  Monday, was "Wear a Hat" Day for The Cat in the Hat!


Zaylie and James did this fast finisher puzzle during math center time.  I love those little smiling faces!  Good job, you two!




If you haven't noticed by the center pictures, we were learning about place value ~ tens and ones.  Simon, Sierra, and Corbin did this fast finisher puzzle together!  Great job, kiddos!


Marshall and Madison, during their center rotation, also put together this matching puzzle!  Did you notice that it was "wear a hat" day?




Here are all the little cutie-pies who wore a hat!







Below, is my "hat" and Dr. Seuss "gear"!  It was another lovely day in March and I got to be on recess duty and enjoy the beautiful weather!




I know this seems random, but I forgot to send pictures of the kids great planet work!



February is Black History Month.  This is our Rosa Parks display.  





Last, but definitely not least, is little Miss Lucy.  She is working in her journal.  What a cutie!






No comments:

Post a Comment