Wednesday, February 23, 2022

September 9th, 2021 Learning Centers!

I can't believe I haven't posted all of these precious photos!  It's already 2022!  Ugh!  The year has gotten away from me!  Nothing like a snow day to help me catch up!


Above is one of my reading groups reading in their whisper phones!


Will and Scout are at the "Red Center".  It looks like they've been sorting cards.  


Jaxson and Della are at the "Yellow Center".


Austen and Lincoln are at the "Blue Center".  


Short "u" word work!


Mrs. Duncan is helping the Red Group on the carpet with the iPads.  


Darci and Alex are at the "Green Center".  



Alex's little smile.......priceless!



Beckett and Hallie are sorting short u words.  Look at that focus!  Little cuties!




Max is reading at my teacher table with his little broken arm.  Bless him!


We switched groups.  Oakleigh and Emma are now practicing their reading in whisper phones before we read aloud. 


Lorraine looks ready to read!


Now this group gets to work at the iPad center!


Sweet Della practicing her reading skills!




Sweet Darci practicing her reading skills!



I hope you've enjoyed the blast from the past!  I plan on posting lots of pictures today from this school year!  I'm enjoying time by the fire today!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment